Wellbeing Support Service

The Wellbeing Support Service is funded by CAMHS, so referrals need to come through a Health service such as school nursing service or the GP.  For example, a parent calling their GP and asking for a referral to the PBS Wellbeing Support Service will be contacted in due course by our Parent Support Advisor to plan their next steps.  

Hants Wellbeing Support Service Comms.pdf

Children's Wellbeing Service Comms

PSA Professional Leaflet.pdf

Professional Leaflet

PSA Parent Leaflet.pdf

Parent Leaflet

Family Referral for Hampshire.pdf

Hampshire Referral Form

Referral Form for IOW Wellbeing.pdf

Isle of Wight Referral Form